WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG – THE JAMB UTME PORTAL OPEN FOR REGISTRATION AND ADMISSION TO TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA FOR 2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
This is to inform the general public that the long awaited JAMB UTME portal is now open and applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The JAMB UTME official registration portal is WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG
IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS ON JAMB 2017/2018
- The JAMB UTME registration portal is opened on Monday 20th March, 2017.
- The JAMB registration portal will close on Saturday 22nd April, 2017.
- The exam will commence on 6th May, 2017 and end on 20th May, 2017 excluding May 12, 2017 because of Candidates sitting for WAEC’s Further Maths exam.
HOW TO REGISTER ON JAMB PORTAL (Doing it yourself)
- Buy JAMB scratch card for 5500 naira at any Zenith Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, First Bank, CBT center and NIPOST nationwide.
- Click WWW.JAMB.GOV.NG/CBTREGISTERATION/ and carefully fill the empty boxes with your correct details.
- Then Follow the guides on the portal and complete your registration.
- If you are not internet oriented or find it difficult registering it yourself, you are advised to visit and any designated CBT center in your area.
HOW TO REGISTER AT JAMB CBT CENTER
- Visit any CBT center in your area with 5500 naira. 5000 naira is for the registration pin, 500 naira is for the JAMB SYLLABLES and GUIDE booklet.
- You are also required to pay extra 700 naira for the mock exam which is optional for the candidates to get ready for the main exam. The mock will be on Saturday 8th April, 2017.
FOR THE LIST OF JAMB APPROVED CBT CENTERS NATIONWIDE
- Visit WWW.JAMB.GOV.NG
- Click on the “JAMB APPROVED CBT CENTERS”
JAMB REGISTRATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
QUESTION: I received the following message: “Error 404 while trying to install the JAMB registration Application..
SOLUTION: Click here WWW.JAMB.ORG.NG
QUESTION: I don’t have an access code, what do i do?
SOLUTION: Check the your provided email and also chek the spam folder in your mail box, if not found, send your correct email address to JAMB Zonal/State Coordinator in your state.
QUESTION: I receive the following message: “Invalid access code”
SOLUTION: Uninstall theJAMB Registration Application and download and install new one.
QUESTION: I received this message, “You are running this application from an unauthorized location”.
SOLUTION: Make sure you are on the network provided byJAMB. Use the sim card provudede by JAMB.