Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for 2017 Recruitment
This is to bring to the general notice, that the Nigeria Navy 2017 list of the successful candidates whom on 12 August 2017 took the Navy recruitment aptitude Test for the 2017 recruitment has been released.
The participated candidates are advised to click here to download the PDF file containing the names of the successful candidates.
The Requirements for the 2017 Nigerian Navy Successful Candidates Interview:
- Four recent passport sized photographs.
- Original and photocopies of their credentials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
- Set of cutlery.
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
- Writing materials.
- Bed sheets and pillow cases.
The successful candidates are to get ready for an interview and screening exercise at the Nigerian Navy Secondary Ojo, Lagos; which will start from Friday 25 August to Saturday 15 September 2017. Also verification of credentials/certificates, medical and physical tests will take place at the interview center. The candidates must attend according to the schedule and order of the state of origin below.
Order and Schedule for the Nigeria Navy 2017 recruitment Interview/Screening According to Candidates State of Origin:
- Batch A:Friday 25 August to Thursday 31 August 2017.
- Batch B: Friday 1 September to Thursday 7 September 2017.
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
- Batch C: Friday 8 September to Thursday 14 September 2017.