RESCAN YOUR DECODER TO GET BACK YOUR MULTI TV GHANA CHANNELS WORKING WITH THIS FREQUENCY AND SYMBOL RATE-
Did your Multi TV Ghana-Joy TV Ghana recently stop displaying or showing? It shows no or bad signal? Don’t worry you don’t need a technician to fix it for you! It is very simple to get it back without touching the DISH/PAN, you can do it yourself if you kindly follow my simple procedure.
How to rescan for multi tv ghana channels on STRONG DECODER
- TUNE TO ANY MULTI TV CHANNEL. eg, joy tv, tv gold etc.
- Press ”MENU” on the strong remote.
- On the INSTALLATION bar press ”OK” on the remote and input password (0000) which is a default strong decoder password.
- Choose ”MANUAL SCAN”.
- Scroll on FREQUENCY and press any number on the remote.
- Choose ”NEW”
- Input this frequency 12.522
- Scroll down to SYMBOL RATE which is next to the frequency.
- Input this symbol rate 27.000 and the two signal lines beneath or on top of your television screen depending on your strong decoder model, will turn from red colour to green colour.
- Goto POLARIZATION ans change from V to H or H to V if the signal lines didn’t turn to gren colour.
- After the signal lines must have changed to the green colour, press ”OK” on the remote.
- Wait for the decoder to scan for channels, when it complete scanning press ”EXIT” on the remote.
- HURRAY!! you have done it, your channels will start showing again
NOTE: If you followed this procedures and the signal lines refused to change to green colour this is when you may need a technician because the DISH/PAN might have changed position or other factors which you may not be able to take care of.
YOU can call braintech.com.ng on 07060630249 for GUIDE/HELP if you are too curious in doing all by yourself.
HOW TO BRING OUT ALL HIDDEN CHANNELS
follow the above step 1 to step 3
4. Choose ”BLIND SCAN” press ”RIGHT ARROW” key (vol+) and press ”OK” on the remote.
5. Wait for your decoder to scan out all the hidden channels. This normally take up to 1 hr or below depending on the fastness of your decoder.
when choosed blind scan make sure that you are on the transponder that you inputed the multi tv frequency and symbol rate, ( eg of transponder is INTELSAT, TURKSAT, EUTELSAT. etc)
CHECK THIS–>Register my sure cash-Login mysurecash Earn 50%
DELETING DUPLICATED CHANNELS
After Blind scanning you will notice some of the channels are double or more than. To delete the duplicated channels follow the below procedures.
follow step 1 to step 2
3. Scroll down to CHANNELS and input password (0000) which is a default strong decoder password.
4. Select ”DELETE CHANNELS”
5. Press the GREEN BUTTON on your remote to arrange the channels in alphabetical order.
6. Scroll to any channel you want to delete and press ”OK” and bad sign will be assign to the channel, do this to all the channels you want to delete.
7. After selecting, press ”EXIT” on the remote and a dialogue box will appear, choose ”YES” and EXIT.
YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN, ENJOY!