NDA (NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY) 2017 69TH REGULAR COURSE REGISTERATION-WWW.NDA.EDU.NG
This is to inform the general public of Nigeria that the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA), 69th Regular Course Registration form into the noble academy is out and it is open from 8th november 2016 and closes on 28th february 2017, interested
candidates with below qualifications are to proceed to the NDA registeration portal www.ndaapplications.net to purchase the registeration form at the price of 3000 naira.
- Minimum of 5 credit passes at SSCE (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) or GCE ‘O’ Level obtained in not more than 2 sittings relevant to the Faculty of their choices.
- Credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- At least two supporting relevant credits to the compulsory credits in Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences while that of Faculty of Science is shown in the columns for compulsory and relevant credits. However, only one supporting relevant credit is required in the Faculty of Engineering.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 21 years old as at the month of August in the year of entry into the Academy (2017). Note that candidates who desire to join the Nigerian Air Force must be between 17 and 18 years old at entry, and also the Nigerian Army has suspended the enlistment of female candidates in her Regular Combatant programme in NDA.
- Must not be less than 1.68 metres tall for male and 1.58 metres for female.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin obtained from a Local Government Area or a Certificate of State Indigeneship from the Office of the State Governor.
- Working knowledge of French Language will be an added advantage.
HOW TO PURCHASE NDA FORM AND REGISTER
- Click www.ndaapplications.net to buy the form at 3000 naira
- Click Purchase Access Code (see Application Guide) and fill in your detail.
- Pay for your application via REMITA.
- After first obtaining your ORDER ID and RRR Code in the sum of N3,000.00 only. Please note that only payments made against RRR Codes generated via this portal would be accepted.
- Fill in your application, submit online and print a copy.